MADURAI KAMARAJ UNIVERSITY ALUMNI ASSOCIATION (MKUAA)
The Madurai Kamaraj University Alumni Association (MKUAA) was established in 2006 and provides continuous platform for the alumni of the Madurai Kamaraj University to meet, exchange ideas and contribute to the general welfare and development of the Alma Mater. The Madurai Kamaraj University Alumni Association functions with the following duly elected members for a period of three years (2014 -2017)
Benefits of the Membership
The members of the Madurai Kamaraj University Alumni Association (MKUAA) would be entitled to get various benefits including invitation to participate in the important events of the University and other activities of the University.
Aims and objectives
- To honour distinguished Alumni of MKU who have excelled and contributed in their respective domains
- To provide support to young Alumni to further enrich their academic progress.
- To uphold the democratic and inclusive traditions of MKU and to strive for their development, through all the activities of alumni association, including the organization of Annual and periodic Lectures/Seminars/Symposia etc. Centered around themes that deepen understanding and appreciation of the values enshrined in the preamble of the University;
- To create an online platform to network all the Alumni all over the world to share information and create partnership among them.
- To recognize and identify the role of MKU Alumni as important stakeholders in the continuing quest to provide excellence in education by way of academic and technical collaborations;
- To realize the enormous benefits that could come from the engagement of MKU Alumni with the University and seek their support in identifying strategic national and international linkages academic, research, extension and placement for the students of MKU.
- To provide opportunities for community service and to act as good will ambassadors of MKU within India and abroad;
- To serve as effective interlocutors in upholding the cause of peace and disarmament and in promoting friendship and co-operation between peoples and nations across the world and in providing appropriate material and intellectual support to the University, particularly in locating and augmenting its frontline research areas.
- To organize socio-cultural events and interactions between Alumni and their family members.
Distinguished Alumni [ Click ]